Поиск:

Ответ в темуСоздание новой темы Создание опроса
> I have a permanently muted account on RuneScape. RSGoldFast provides a simple and afforda 
:(
    Опции темы
Weiweismart
Дата 12.12.2020, 08:35 (ссылка) | (нет голосов) Загрузка ... Загрузка ... Быстрая цитата Цитата

Новичок

Всего: нет

I have a permanently muted account on RuneScape. . .StormStryke4. It has been eternally muted for nearly annually. I have been given a second opportunity to appeal my offense about two weeks before, so I gave it a shot, seeing as how my very first appeal didn't work out. My first offense occurred on September 11, 2008 of days of the year! And the RS gold principle I broke? Rule 1. . .But I did not intentionally break this rule. And before that, my accounts had a clean record. . .Absolutely NO offenses!

Here is what I wrote to Jagex within my second appeal: I was only trying to be wonderful to the guy I was speaking to. I did not mean to upset him. But he apparently believed I had been attempting to meet him in person. However, I wasn't. I'd greatly appreciate it and I shall continue to stick to the rules. Thank you very much for comprehension. And I am a really great person and I really don't want to frighten anyone on here or upset anyone. I promise not to frighten or upset anyone else in the future. Thank you for giving me a second chance. I've been waiting a long time with this... I had included the above announcement in the time of my allure. . And how long does it take on average? Any useful advice or information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I've had a look at the guide and I understand what I will plant: Maple Seeds and Curry Seeds into 57. Maple Seeds and buy OSRS gold Papaya Seeds to 65. I want to understand what things to choose a trip and what other seeds I will plant. If the above is not good please let me what's. In addition, I wish to know how much this could cost. Your gonig for wgs right? When I did it jsut get 62 and eat a backyard pie, I'd do this. Willow curry and trees trees would be the very best, plant roughly 100 of each in pots.
PM MAIL   Вверх

Ответ в темуСоздание новой темы Создание опроса
Добро пожаловать в раздел "Другие языки" форума Vingrad!

Void
Void

Раздел посвящён различным языкам программирования, для которых (в силу невысокой популярности) нет отдельного раздела (GPSS, Lua, MATLAB, Ada, Forth, Smalltalk, Tcl, REXX, AWK и др.)

• Обязательно следуйте правилам Форума.
  • Пожалуйста, прочитайте и следуйте рекомендациям по работе в разделе и навигации по Форуму.
  • Для вставки текстов исходных кодов используйте подсветку синтаксиса из выплывающего списка Код в форме ответа. Если Ваш язык в списке не представлен, то используйте тег: [code=ваш_язык]код[/code], например, [code=ada]код[/code]. Если в будущем подсветка синтаксиса для указанного языка будет реализована, исходный код преобразится.
  • Помните, один вопрос - одна тема.

Приятного времяпрепровождения! С уважением, Void, kemiisto .

0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:
« Предыдущая тема | Другие языки | Следующая тема »

[ Время генерации скрипта: 0.0922 ]   [ Использовано запросов: 21 ]   [ GZIP включён ]

Реклама на сайте     Информационное спонсорство

По вопросам размещения рекламы пишите на vladimir(sobaka)vingrad.ru
Отказ от ответственности     Powered by Invision Power Board(R) 1.3 © 2003  IPS, Inc.