Модераторы: korob2001, ginnie

Поиск:

Ответ в темуСоздание новой темы Создание опроса
> Benefits come from good behaviour, Best place to buy MUT 21 Coins & Madden  
:(
    Опции темы
Weiweismart
Дата 12.12.2020, 08:33 (ссылка) | (нет голосов) Загрузка ... Загрузка ... Быстрая цитата Цитата

Новичок

Всего: нет

Benefits come from good behaviour, you shouldn't be on good behavior for the added benefits. And I believe that is true even for individuals too: if you want a person to behave in a moral manner the ideal way to do that is to give them the right incentives and benefits to make acting morally the greatest and most attractive solution for them. If you do not then your society will probably be intrinsically unstable.This is where I see this debate breaking . Corporations aren't people, they do not have any built-in ethical instincts. Should they act , it's because they gain, there's no other reason. Either because there's pressure from their workers to act in a way consistent with the morals and beliefs of the employees, or outside pressure from consumers or authorities. After I see EA contribute to the causes or implement efforts to assist out black developers or items of that sort, then I will praise them. We just should need a higher standard and quit letting firms off the hook easily.Not surprising once you're the only licensed football game at a quarantined year which has delayed the Mut 21 coins season. The fans are starved of their preferred sport. The season isn't delayed it's still beginning punctually, following Thursday. Dont know why you're downvoted, NFL preseason is awful. I understand some folks get up for this since they're desperate for football, but it is just so boring and doesnt tell you anything. I've seen groups go winless and win the superbowl, and other teams crush preseason and have dreadful decades.

Dont know why im downvoted either believing I literally work together with the NFL broadcasting group and also have all the amounts at my desk. There also wasn't anything in your very first remark that hinted that you'd"inside" knowledge. You are probably being downvoted by people who have watched preseason. Educated opinions do not really work on reddit. I've discovered to stop commenting on things between my area of buy Madden nfl 21 coins work since some snarky adolescent who has no clue what they are talking about will be upvoted by the hivemind who also has no clue what they are discussing.

PM MAIL   Вверх

Ответ в темуСоздание новой темы Создание опроса
Правила форума "Perl"
korob2001
sharq
  • В этом разделе обсуждаются общие вопросы по языку Perl
  • Если ваш вопрос относится к системному программированию, задавайте его здесь
  • Если ваш вопрос относится к CGI программированию, задавайте его здесь
  • Интерпретатор Perl можно скачать здесь ActiveState, O'REILLY, The source for Perl
  • Справочное руководство "Установка perl-модулей", можно скачать здесь

Если Вам понравилась атмосфера форума, заходите к нам чаще! С уважением, korob2001, sharq.

1 Пользователей читают эту тему (1 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:
« Предыдущая тема | Perl: Общие вопросы | Следующая тема »

[ Время генерации скрипта: 0.0797 ]   [ Использовано запросов: 21 ]   [ GZIP включён ]

Реклама на сайте     Информационное спонсорство

По вопросам размещения рекламы пишите на vladimir(sobaka)vingrad.ru
Отказ от ответственности     Powered by Invision Power Board(R) 1.3 © 2003  IPS, Inc.